|Sprinkler Valve Installation in Edmond|
CMG Sprinklers and Drains - 405-226-0629 email@example.com
CMG Provides the following services: 1. Lawn Sprinkler Installation
2. Sprinkler Repair and Redesign
3. Drainage System Installation
4. Sprinkler Rain/Freeze Sensor Installation
1. Lawn Sprinkler Installation - Since 1993 CMG has amassed a great deal of experience installing new Lawn Sprinkler Systems. We take great pride in the quality of our Sprinkler Systems and use only top quality parts. We typically install Rain Bird or Hunter Sprinkler Parts unless our customers request another brand. Our Sprinkler Systems are designed to be Self-Draining. This eliminates Sprinkler Maintenance to prepare our systems for winter (no winterization). References are available on request.
2. Sprinkler Repair and Redesign - If you have a Broken Sprinkler Head, or Leaking Sprinkler Pipes, or Sprinkler Valves that stick, CMG can help with these and many other Sprinkler Problems.
4. Rain/Freeze Sensor - If you already own a Sprinkler System or are considering Installing a New Lawn Sprinkler System, you should consider a Rain/Freeze Sensor. A Rain/Freeze Sensor turns off your Sprinkler System if it is too cold or too wet and no-one is around to turn it off. It will even turn the Sprinkler System back on again if it gets dry enough or warm enough and no-one is around to turn the Sprinkler System back on again.
CMG services Central Oklahoma including: Norman, Oklahoma City, Midwest City, Del City, Moore, Edmond, Mustang, Yukon, Blanchard, New Castle, and Purcell, and all surrounding areas.
If you live in Del City and would like a new Lawn Sprinkler System, or if you live in Yukon and need a Sprinkler Repair, or if you live in Norman and need a French Drain, give CMG a call or send us an e-mail.
CMG Services Central Oklahoma including: Oklahoma City, Norman, Moore, Edmond, Midwest City, Del City, Blanchard, Purcell, Mustang, and Yukon.
My name is Blane Callen. I have owned and operated CMG Sprinklers and Drains since 1993. I take great pride in my work. The Letters "CMG" stand for the first letter of the first name of each of my children. ( Chance, Melissa, Garrett ) = CMG
I have amassed a great deal of experience designing and installing sprinkler systems, repairing sprinkler systems, and designing and installing drainage systems. Like all things in life, I have made mistakes, but I have learned from them. As a result I get calls from time to time from other sprinkler and drainage companies that have run into a problem that they can't handle. I am always glad to help.
I usually don't take money up front for Sprinkler Installation, Sprinkler Repair, or French Drain Installation. I prefer that the customer pay me when the job is complete and they are happy with the work. In a few cases on very large jobs I request a draw or outlay for parts. The parts are delivered from my supplier to the address where the job is being done and equal the amount of the draw. The parts stay on the premises until they are installed.
|Drainage System Installed in Oklahoma City|
Check out our other Web Sites!
Please leave a comment or send feedback in an email about our website.
This concludes,"Edmond and Central Oklahoma Sprinkler Contractor, French Drains, Sprinkler Repair."