CMG Services all of Central Oklahoma including: Norman, Moore, Edmond, Yukon, Mustang, Oklahoma City, Midwest City, Del City, Blanchard, Newcastle, Purcell and Chickasha.
CMG Sprinklers and Drains will begin its 21st year in business in 2014. Drainage System Installation is becoming one of the areas of business for us. In 21 years we have become more accomplished at solving Drainage Problems for our customers. Water can cause damage in all kinds of places. A Drainage System, simply put, is a Drain with a Drain Pipe leading underground to an exit point.
1. Identify the areas being damaged by water and determine if there are any hidden areas.
2. Identify the sources of water causing the damage. Most Drainage Problems have more than one source. A water source can fall from the sky as rain, or can flow down the hill as storm-water runoff, or can flow from a gutter down-spout (yours or your neighbor's), or flow under ground as sub-surface water flow, or water can flow off a sidewalk, driveway, or street. (These are the most common)
3. Identify the Exit Point by determining where we want to take the unwanted water.
4. Determine what type of Drains can best solve the Drainage Problem. We utilize: French Drains, Surface Drains, Channel Drains, Trench Drains, and Sump Pumps.
5. Determine what type and size of Drain Pipe is needed to accommodate the volume of water to be drained. Larger is always better! Big Drains with Small Drain Pipes never works!
If you have problems with Standing Water after a hard rain, or your driveway or sidewalk turns into a moat after a thunderstorm, or worst of all, you have water standing against your foundation and seeping into your house and vents, Give CMG a Call! TYPICALLY A DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE THAN FOUNDATION REPAIR OR REMOVING MOLD FROM YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS!!
|Drain Pipe running to exit point|
A French Drain is just one of many kinds of Drains that CMG utilizes when installing a Drainage System. A Drainage System will intercept water coming from one or several sources and divert it through a System of Drain Pipes leading to a Drainage Exit Point. Simple Drainage Problems may require one Surface Drain leading to one exit point. Complicated Drainage Problems may require several types of drains used together. A French Drain could be connected to a Channel Drain and then a Square Surface Drain then to another French Drain before exiting through a Pop-Up Emitter. The Possible Drain Combinations are endless. Experience is Key when Diagnosing Drainage Problems. 2014 will be CMG's 21 year in business.