405-226-0629 E-mail -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Oklahoma heads into another hot, dry summer. Record heat burnt up countless yards and damaged or killed many trees and plants. We even witnessed damaged concrete in sidewalks, driveways and foundations due to the ground buckling and cracking from so many days with the temperature over 100 degrees. Typically this type of damage occurs from water damage due to drainage problems and standing water. In this case it was just the opposite.
Our Sprinkler Systems are Self-Draing. The Sprinkler Pipes Drain underground when the Irrigation System is turned off. Nothing needs to be done to prepare your Irrigation System for winter except turn it off. There is no water left in the Sprinkler Pipes to Freeze.Just like a home or a car, a Sprinkler System requires repair or adjustment from time to time. We at CMG, take great pride in the Sprinkler Repair Services that we provide. In almost 18 years of service, CMG has solved virtually every Sprinkler Repair Problem possible. We solve Sprinkler Repair Problems that other companies can't handle. If you live in Oklahoma City and have Broken Sprinkler Heads, or if you live in Norman and have Leaking Sprinkler Valves, or if you live in Edmond and your Sprinkler Controller quit working, give us a call or send us an e-mail. 405 - 226-0629 email@example.com Lawn Sprinkler Repair is one of our business focuses. We can help with: 1. Sprinkler Controller Problems 2. Leaking Back-Flow Valves 3. Leaking Sprinkler Pipes
4. Shorted or disconnected valve wires
5. Sprinkler Zones or Sprinkler Stations that won't work
6. Broken Sprinkler Heads Sprinkler System Contractor in Oklahoma City --- CMG Sprinklers and Drains started 2014 with a Sprinkler System installation in South Oklahoma City. The home owner had well water for the Sprinkler System. The Well-Pump was a 1 and a half horse Well-Pump. This size Pump is very good for Sprinkler Systems. It is not too big and not too small. CMG can install Sprinkler Systems with Pumps as small as 3/4 horse. We also install Sprinkler Systems connected to any standard residential water meter up to two inch.
CMG also installs Drainage Systems, and provides expert Sprinkler Repair. If you live in Edmond and need a French Drain, Or if you live in Norman and are having trouble with your Sprinkler System Controller, or if you live in Yukon and need a Surface Drain, Give CMG a Call.
The above are the most common problems that we deal with.
CMG Sprinklers and Drains - can help if you need to re-design your sprinkler system. If for example you are adding a swimming pool in your back yard, we can move the sprinkler heads and sprinkler pipes to fit the new dimensions of your yard. We can redesign or add-on to sprinkler systems where the home owners needs change.
Like our name says, CMG Sprinklers and Drains also installs New Lawn Sprinkler Systems and Drainage Systems for folks who live in Central Oklahoma. If you live in Mustang and would like a French Drain installed or if you live in Norman and need a broken sprinkler head replaced, or if you live in Oklahoma City and desire a new Lawn Sprinkler System, Give CMG Sprinklers and Drains a call or send us an e-mail. 405-226-0629 firstname.lastname@example.org
CMG Sprinklers and Drains designs and installs Drainage Systems. Water Drainage is very important to home owners and small businesses. Standing Water can cause all kinds of problems. Concrete in driveways, sidewalks, and foundations can be damaged. Prolonged Drainage Problems allow mold to occur along with deterioration to plants, trees, and property.
CMG Sprinklers and Drains designs Drainage Systems to deal with Water Drainage problems. We provide Free Estimates for all of Central Oklahoma. CMG utilizes: French Drains, Trench Drains, Surface Drains, Channel Drains, Basin Drains, and Sump Pumps. Drains can be simple using one type of Drain, or complex using several types of Drains.
The Drain Pipe used by CMG consists of: ADS Perforated with Soc Drain Pipe, ADS Solid Drain Pipe, Sewer and Drain- Drain Pipe, PVC 40 schedule used as Drain Pipe, 200 Class PVC used as Drain Pipe. Using a variety of Drain Pipe and Drains allow us to address Drainage Problems that range from simple to complex and from standard to unique.
|Drainage System Installation in Oklahoma City|
Standing water comes from many sources. It causes damage to sidewalks, driveways, and foundations not to mention plants, trees, and grass. Does the side of your house flood because your neighbor doesn't have gutters, or does your sidewalk turn into a moat after a heavy rain, or worst of all, does water seep into your foundation and duct work after a thunderstorm. Theses are just a few of the Drainage Problems that CMG can help with. CMG can design a Drainage System to fit your specific needs. We install many types of Drains to solve many types of problems. CMG utilizes: French Drains, Surface Drains, Channel Drains, Basement Drains, Trench Drains, Basin Drains, and Sump Pumps.
- A French Drain can protect your foundation!
- Sprinkler System Installation in Oklahoma can be complicated. There are many details that very important to ensure that a new Sprinkler System be durable and dependable for many years to come. Attention to detail makes all the difference when installing a Sprinkler System. Many times, So-Called, " Fly By Night Sprinkler Companies," cut lots of corners to save money. Low price should not be the determining factor for having a Sprinkler System installed. A cheap Sprinkler System soon becomes very expensive if it has to be fixed all the time or won't work at all.
1. Make shure PRIMER is used along with PVC Glue when the Sprinkler Pipe is put together. Primer helps the glue to bond to the PVC pipe. This ensures that all the pressurized pipe connections won't leak over time. I have seen Sprinkler Systems that were no more than a year old that leaked everywhere. Again some Sprinkler Contractors will cut corners with the Primer.
2. Make shure the connection for the Sprinkler System at the water meter is done with a, "compression T." This ensures that no leaks will occur over time at this connection. The Sprinkler Connection at the water meter is highly stressed every time the Sprinkler System is turned on. A connection with Glue and Primer will not hold up to the stress over time. This is why a Compression T must be used. This is another area that some Sprinkler Contractors choose to cut corners.
The above two points are just a few of the details that need to be considered when installing a Lawn Sprinkler System.
For twenty years, CMG has been paying close attention to the important details necessary to ensuring the Installation of Sprinkler Systems that are dependable and will last.
My name is Blane Callen. I have owned and operated CMG Sprinklers and Drains since 1993. I take great pride in my work. The Letters "CMG" stand for the first letter of the first name of each of my children. ( Chance, Melissa, Garrett ) = CMG
I have amassed a great deal of experience designing and installing Sprinkler Systems, Repairing Sprinkler Systems, and designing and installing Drainage Systems. In the past 19 years, I have made mistakes, but I have learned from them. As a result I get calls, from time to time, from other Sprinkler and Drainage companies that have run into a problem that they can't handle. I am always glad to help.
I usually don't take money up front for Sprinkler Installation, Sprinkler Repair, or Drain Installation. I prefer that the customer pay me when the job is complete and they are happy with the work. In a few cases on very large jobs I request a draw or outlay for parts. The parts are delivered from my supplier to the address where the job is being done and equal the amount of the draw. The parts stay on the premises until they are installed.
Drainage System Installed in Oklahoma City
Check out our other Web Sites!