CMG Sprinklers and Drains

CMG Sprinklers and Drains -- Specializing in: FRENCH DRAIN AND SURFACE DRAIN DRAINAGE SYSTEMS, SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND REPAIR.

Servicing: OKLAHOMA CITY, NORMAN,EDMOND,YUKON,MUSTANG,MOORE,MIDWEST CITY, AND ALL OF CENTRAL OKLAHOMA

Free Estimates 580-775-5075
E-mail cmg.drainage@gmail.com

A little background informantion.

My name is Blane Callen. I have owned and operated CMG Sprinklers and Drains since 1993.

CMG Is the first letter of my 3 kids first names. (Chance / Melissa / Garrett)

We install French Drains and Surface Drains when it is wet, and Sprinkler Systems and Sprinkler Repair when it is Dry

I rarely accept money up front for any job. I get paid when my customer is happy. The exception occurs on very large jobs. In this case I charge for parts up front. The parts are delivered directly to the customer's home by my parts supplier. The customer gets a copy of the parts invoice and all parts stay at the customer's home till the completion of the job.

More info on French Drains

Monday, June 28, 2010

Oklahoma City French Drains and Surface Drains


Oklahoma City French Drains and Surface Drains. CMG Sprinklers and Drains has provided service since 1993. We also install Channel Drains around swimming pools and across driveways.

No comments:

Post a Comment